The StartRIGHT™ Program
Let America’s #1 Church Planting Program Work for You!
Get started today for only $1,992; Call 877-494-4655!
Everything You Need to Start Your Church
It has never been easier to get started legally! The StartRIGHT™ Program has helped 1,000’s of churches establish a legal foundation that protects what God has given them to lead. This proven system results in maximized protection while building strength on which to grow.
In Just 30 Days With The StartRIGHT™ Program, You Will Be Receiving Everything You Need to:
- Become Legally Incorporated
- Open a Church Bank Account
- Have Customized, Ironclad Bylaws
- Establish and Protect Your Board of Directors
- Obtain Preliminary 501(c)(3) Status
- Become Legally Ordained
- Be Able to Receive Tithes and Offerings
- AND MUCH MORE!
Getting 501(c)(3) Recognition Has Never Been Easier
For years now, the 501(c)(3) tax exempt status has been intimidating and challenging to churches and ministries - UNTIL NOW! With the StartRIGHT Program, it's never been easier to obtain tax exempt status. StartCHURCH will hear your vision, complete your Form 1023 application for you, with the latest strategies required, as well as personally respond on your behalf to any letters or calls from the IRS. The StartRIGHT Program takes something complex, and make is very easy. And, it comes with our 100% Approval guarantee. Today is the day to start the road toward legal, tax exempt status.
Finally, a Church Planting Program You Can Trust
For years now, the 501(c)(3) tax exempt status has been intimidating and challenging to churches and ministries - UNTIL NOW! With the StartRIGHT Program, it's never been easier to obtain tax exempt status. StartCHURCH will hear your vision, complete your Form 1023 application for you, with the latest strategies required, as well as personally respond on your behalf to any letters or calls from the IRS. The StartRIGHT Program takes something complex, and make is very easy. And, it comes with our 100% Approval gaurantee. Today is the day to start the road toward legal, tax exempt status.
The Plan You Choose Matters
At StartCHURCH™, we follow a specific strategy when creating and filing all of your legal paperwork. The strategy begins with us hearing who God has called you to be. In the StartRIGHT™ Program, we use your vision to form the corporation, create the constitution and bylaws, and to complete the 501(c)(3) application. This gives pastors and leaders confidence knowing that they are building the vision God has given them.
We make setting up your church plant or ministry simple. From incorporation to 501(c)(3) status, and everything in between, we take care of it all. There are no IRS forms to fill out, no IRS agents to talk to, and no complicated paperwork for you to complete. Focusing on your ministry and on the people God has given you can remain your top priority as we come to your side to serve you in accomplishing your vision. We provide personal, individualized consultation, expert preparation of all documents, applications, and attachments, and direct IRS representation. If the IRS has questions about your application, they deal with us, not you. Our staff of tax professionals, pastors, and consultants will get the job done right.
The Comprehensive Approach to Legal Church Planting
When you use the StartRIGHT™ Program, we do not just look at where you are today, but where God could take you in the future. We help you strategize a plan for the future, giving you the room to grow and expand your ministry without having to file constant amendments to your paperwork.
The World of Ministry and the Law
Today’s nonprofit laws, IRS Revenue Rulings, and court cases (case law) have created a series of pitfalls that require careful planning. With the StartRIGHT™ Program, we bring to bear on your paperwork our 15 years of helping churches, ensuring that you avoid the pitfalls in the legal process. With the StartRIGHT™ Program, you can rest assured knowing that you are making the law work for you.
You expect to pay for knowledge and experience, but you also expect to be treated fairly. At $1,992.00, plus government fees, our 501(c)(3) service costs far less than what accountants and attorneys charge; many of which have little or no experience in dealing with nonprofit organizations like yours.
By the same token, we are not a bargain basement Internet company or online legal-filings service. The "low price" that other companies advertise on the front-end is usually in exchange for you doing most of the work and being left to face the IRS alone when you receive an IRS letter asking for additional information. That is not our idea of a bargain.
Church planting or starting a ministry is a team effort. You do not have to do this alone. Our staff members are seasoned, career professionals who are dedicated to doing the heavy lifting for you and to seeing you through to a successful approval.
We know what it is like to plant a church or start a ministry from the ground. Often times in the beginning, there are more dreams than dollars, more vision than revenue. At StartCHURCH™, we want to make a legal establishment of the church accessible to everyone. To that end, all of StartCHURCH’s customers are able to take advantage of our interest free payment plan of just $332/month! This allows every pastor and leader to get his/her ministry off the ground without spending too much at once.
Our 100% Approval Rate
Since 1994, StartCHURCH™ has maintained a 100% IRS approval rate. We have prepared thousands of 501(c)(3) applications, all of which have been granted tax-exempt status by the IRS. We guarantee approval because we take the time to get to know your organization, which allows us to accurately represent your ministry programs to the IRS. You will be approved - we guarantee it!
Our Three-Fold Approach
Our Experience - Trusted Nationwide
We are not just another "dot-com". We are a real company that knows the business side of church and ministry. Our founder, Raul Rivera, served as a church planter and pastor for many years and knows what a church needs, which is precisely why attorneys, CPA’s, and other professionals regularly choose us to serve their clients. They know that our expert staff has the knowledge, combined with years of experience, to provide their clients with exactly what they need. You can trust our team to personally walk your application through the 501(c)(3) process with the particular knowledge of what the IRS demands.
Our Commitment to Integrity
We take your satisfaction seriously. Feel confident knowing that you are doing business with the industry-leading, church planting organization that cares about the success of your church, ministry, or nonprofit outreach.
Ironclad, Money-Back Guarantee
Since 1994, not a single StartCHURCH™ client has ever been denied approval from the IRS. We are so confident in your success that we will gladly refund our preparation fees, even your IRS filing fees, should your application for IRS tax exemption recognition be denied.
- Searching state records for your name and making sure that it is available; securing it for you so that no other organization can take it;
- Incorporating your organization according to state law and federal regulation so that you have a solid foundation on which to conduct your ministry;
- Securing your Tax-ID number. This is the number you need to open up a checking account and do all of your ministry business;
- Creating your organizational board meeting minutes as required by state law. These are also the first board meeting minutes. They are necessary to establish and ratify your corporate paperwork;
- Creating a customized set of constitution and bylaws, based on the vision you have for the organization. No one knows your ministry better than you. We listen to you and then create your constitution and bylaws based on your doctrines, beliefs, and vision. We also make sure that you are protected from being voted out by your own board. It is important that you as the founder of the ministry run the day-to-day activities and have the final say-so;
- Creating a conflict of interest policy, a compensation policy, and a reimbursement policy; and finally, We also create a conflict of interest policy, a compensation policy, and a reimbursement policy
- Preparing the application for 501(c)(3) tax-exempt status. This is the big application that goes to the IRS. This application can be as long as 75 to 100 pages and is often followed up by additional questions asked by an IRS agent. We not only prepare the application, we also answer all of the follow-up questions asked by the IRS. You will not have to speak to the IRS or answer any follow-up questions. That is our job!
Ready to Take the Next Step?
Call our toll-free number, 877-494-4655, and speak with one of our knowledgeable associates. There is no cost or obligation. We will be happy to discuss your plans and help you understand how this process works. Let us show you just how easy this can be!