The StartRIGHT™ Program
Let America’s #1 Church Planting Program Work for You!
Get started today for only $1,992; Call 877-494-4655!
Everything You Need to Start Your Church
It has never been easier to get started! The StartRIGHT™ Program has helped thousands of churches obtain 501(c)(3) tax-exempt status and establish a strong foundation that protects what God has given them to lead. This proven system results in maximized protection while building strength on which to grow.
With the StartRIGHT™ Program, You Will Receive Everything You Need to:
- Become Incorporated
- Open a Church Bank Account
- Have Customized Bylaws
- Establish and Provide Protections for Your Board of Directors
- Obtain Preliminary 501(c)(3) Status
- Become Ordained
- Be Able to Receive Tithes and Offerings
- AND MUCH MORE!
Obtaining 501(c)(3) Recognition Has Never Been Easier
For years now, attaining the 501(c)(3) tax-exempt status has been an intimidating and challenging process to churches and ministries - UNTIL NOW! With the StartRIGHT™ Program, it has never been easier to obtain tax-exempt status. StartCHURCH™ will hear your vision and complete your Form 1023 application for you, using your supplied information, with the latest strategies required, as well as respond on your behalf to any letters or calls from the IRS. The StartRIGHT™ Program takes something complex and makes it very easy, and it comes with our Ask if we can keep 100% approval guarantee. Today is the day to start on the road toward tax-exempt status.
Finally, a Church Planting Program You Can Trust
At StartCHURCH, we follow a specific strategy when creating and filing all of your paperwork. The strategy begins with us hearing who God has called you to be. In the StartRIGHT™ Program, we follow a deep conversational approach to understanding the vision and mission that God has given you, in order to secure 501(c)(3) status for your church. This gives pastors and leaders confidence, knowing that they are building the dream God has given them. The StartRIGHT™ Program makes setting up your church plant or ministry simple! From dream, to 501(c)(3) status, and everything in between, we take care of it all.Imagine...
- No IRS forms to fill out!
- No IRS agents to talk to!
- No complicated paperwork for you to complete!
The StartRIGHT™ Program does it all for you!
The StartRIGHT™ Program provides personal, individualized, church and ministry consultation. We do the heavy lifting of document preparation, applications, and attachments, which also includes direct IRS representation for your ministry, if needed.
If the IRS has questions about your application, they deal with us, not you. You are free to focus on your ministry; while we will focus on your administration planning!
At just $1,992.00, plus government fees, the StartRIGHT™ Program costs far less than what accountants and attorneys charge for achieving similar results; and you rest assured, knowing that it is done right.
At StartCHURCH, we want to make the establishment of the church accessible to everyone. To that end, all of StartCHURCH?s customers are able to take advantage of our interest-free payment plan of just $332 per month! This allows every pastor and leader to get his/her ministry off the ground without spending too much at once.
Our 100% Approval Rate
Since 1994, StartCHURCH™ has maintained a 100% IRS approval rate. We have prepared thousands of 501(c)(3) applications, all of which have been granted tax-exempt status by the IRS. We guarantee approval because we take the time to get to know your organization, which allows us to accurately represent your ministry programs to the IRS. Following the StartRIGHT™ program, you will be approved - we guarantee it!
Our Three-Fold Approach
The StartRIGHT Program Comes With:
- Incorporation: The articles of incorporation reflect your vision and mission and they mark the birth of your organization.
- FEIN: We obtain your personal Federal Employer Identification Number, and provide you with all of the information you need to open a church bank account, enabling you to take tax-deductible tithes and offerings.
- Bylaws: The StartRIGHT™ Program empowers you to select the bylaws that protect your vision, your ministry, and your members.
- Policies: We assist you in developing essential policies that help establish and protect your board of directors and those helping lead your ministry.
- Tax Exempt status: Many church planters are intimidated by a form that can be up to 100 pages long. With the StartRIGHT™ program, you can say goodbye to intimidation. We fill out the 501(c)(3) application for you, guaranteeing you will be approved for your 501(c)(3), tax-exempt status.
- Ordination: We provide all of the needed paperwork that empowers your ministry to ordain ministers, including the founder.
- And much more!
Our Commitment to Integrity
You will feel confident knowing that you are doing business with the industry-leading church planting organization that cares about the success of your church, ministry, or nonprofit outreach.
Since 1994, not a single StartCHURCH™ client has ever been denied approval from the IRS. We are so confident in your success using the StartRIGHT™ program that we will gladly refund our fees and IRS fees should your application for 501(c)(3) tax-exempt status be denied.
The StartRIGHT™ program also includes:
- Searching state records for your name and making sure that it is available; securing it for you so that no other organization can take it;
- Incorporating your organization so that you have a solid foundation on which to conduct your ministry;
- Securing your tax-ID number. This is the number you need to open a checking account and do all of your ministry business;
- Organizational board meeting minutes. These first board meeting minutes are necessary to establish and ratify your paperwork;
- Creating a customized set of bylaws, based on the vision you have for the organization. No one knows your ministry better than you. We listen to you and follow your lead so that the bylaws are based on your doctrines (disciplines of faith), beliefs, and vision.
- Assistance in setting up a conflict of interest policy, a compensation policy, and a reimbursement policy;
- Preparing the application for 501(c)(3) tax-exempt status. This is the big application that goes to the IRS. This application can be as long as 75 to 100 pages and is often followed up by additional questions asked by an IRS agent. We not only prepare the application, we also answer all of the follow-up questions asked by the IRS, based upon the information you provide. You will not have to speak to the IRS or answer any follow-up questions. That is our job!
Ready to Take the Next Step?
Call our toll-free number, 877-494-4655, and speak with one of our knowledgeable associates. There is no cost or obligation. We will be happy to discuss your plans and help you understand how this process works. Let us show you just how easy this can be!